Campus Roadside Program
Florida State University has partnered with the Campus Roadside Program to provide emergency lockout and minor roadside services to FSU Faculty, Staff, and Students. You can pay an exclusively awesome “on-campus” rate at the time of service using cash, card, cash app, or if applicable, your own roadside assistance coverage. To request priority assistance please call, (850) 629-8569 or visit https://justjumpusa.com for additional program information.
The Campus Roadside program is administered by JustJump USA, America’s Premier Lockout and Roadside Assistance Company. JustJump USA is an independently contracted partner of Florida State University; not an employee, department, or subdivision of FSU. For company policies, please visit https://justjumpusa.com/policies.
Campus Roadside Program Services:
- Emergency Locksmith: Car Door Unlock Service
- Car Battery Jump Starts
- Car Battery Testing
- Flat Tire Changes (Must have spare)
- Flat Tire Tire Air Only Service
- Emergency Gas Delivery
- Emergency Towing Referral Service
- 24/7 On Call Priority Service
- Track the live location and estimated arrival time from the comfort of your phone via Just Jump’s advanced service tracking system.
- Automated Text Updates keeps you fully informed on the status of your request.
- If eligible; costs are reimbursable by your auto club membership, car insurance, or other roadside assistance program.
- Multiple discounts and ongoing program promotions available.
- Free air freshener or car sunshade on select services.
- Occasional Free service days!
Program Daily Rates:
- Auto Battery Jump Starts : $10
- All Other Services: $15
JustJump USA Surcharges & Fees (If Applicable) :
- Midnight Convenience Fee (Between 12a.m. and 7a.m.)
- Weekend Surcharge (Weekend Convenience Fee)
- Inclement Weather Surcharge
- Cancellation Fee (You called in to request service, but cancelled after your request)
- Heat Index Surcharge (Our working conditions are greater than 88 degrees OR the local heat index is extreme)
- Wait Time (Our technician has arrived, but you are not yet present)
- Return Fee (You weren’t present when service initially arrived, so we had to leave and return)
What do I need?
My car is located in between another car or in front of a wall. Will I need to push it so the technician can get to it?
Can my student account be charged?
How long before service arrives?
What if I can’t afford service?
I’m not on campus, am I covered?