In an effort to better service campus, the following route changes have been implemented:
- The Garnet and Heritage eastbound routes will permanently change a stop location. The current Copeland stop will be moved to West Call Street (across from the Call Street parking garage), and the existing stop on Macomb Street will continue to be utilized by both routes.
- In preparation for the new electric bus fleet (coming soon!), the following routes have been modified:
- Tomahawk will now travel eastbound on St. Augustine Street, to Copeland, then westbound on Pensacola Street.
- Osceola will now run clockwise when on campus.
- Gold will now travel Chieftan to Spirit Way instead of Call Street and proceed on Stadium Drive as usual.
- Nite Nole will now be removed from Stadium Drive and rerouted down Champions Way.
- Due to the City of Tallahassee temporary construction project along W. Jefferson Street, the Garnet and Heritage routes will be temporarily moved to service W. Pensacola Street, heading westbound. Click here for the temporary stop locations on W. Pensacola Street and St. Augustine Street.