FSU Campus Roadside Program
Florida State University has partnered with the Campus Roadside Program to provide emergency lockout and minor roadside services to FSU faculty, staff, and students. You can pay an exclusively awesome “on-campus” rate at the time of service using cash, card, cash app, or if applicable, your own roadside assistance coverage.
The Campus Roadside program is administered by JustJump USA, America’s Premier Lockout and Roadside Assistance Company.
JustJump USA is an independently contracted partner of Florida State University; not an employee, department, or subdivision of FSU.
For company policies, please visit https://justjumpusa.com/policies
Campus Roadside Program Services:
- Emergency Locksmith: Car Door Unlock Service
- Car Battery Jump Starts
- Car Battery Testing
- Flat Tire Changes (Must have spare)
- Flat Tire Tire Air Only Service
- Emergency Gas Delivery
- Emergency Towing Referral Service
- 24/7 On Call Priority Service
- Track the live location of your technician and estimated arrival time from the comfort of your phone via Just Jump’s advanced service tracking system.
- Automated Text Updates keeps you fully informed on the status of your request.
- If eligible; costs are reimbursable by your auto club membership, car insurance, or other roadside assistance program.
- Multiple discounts and ongoing program promotions available.
- Free air freshener or car sunshade on select services.
- Occasional Free service days!
Program Daily Rates:
- Auto Battery Jump Starts : $10
- All Other Services: $15
What do I need?
My car is located in between another car or in front of a wall. Will I need to push it so the technician can get to it?
Can my student account be charged?
How long before service arrives?
What if I can’t afford service?
I’m not on campus, am I covered?