Reserved Parking Now Available
NW Campus Convenience!
Spaces within the Stadium Green Lot are available for purchase for current Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Vehicle access (entrance and exit) is from Conradi Street
- There is no vehicle access from Stadium Drive
- Pedestrian access to Stadium Drive
- Reserved to Special Permit holders
- Eligible only to current Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Enforcement from 7 AM – 6 PM, Monday - Friday
- Lot is closed for Home Football Games
How to Purchase
In order to secure a reserved space in the Stadium Green Lot, please complete this form, print out, and bring it IN PERSON* to the TAPS office (Transportation and Parking Services), located at 104 North Woodward Avenue (located in the FSUCard Center, entrance through the FSU Bookstore).
These permits can be purchased for $580/year, paid up-front (prorated).
How many spaces are available?
Can a University Department purchase space within this lot?
Can this permit be stacked with my current Faculty/Staff Virtual Permit?
Can I purchase this permit and cancel my current Faculty/Staff "VR" or "RP" virtual permit?
Is payroll deduction available for Faculty/Staff?
After parking, how do I get to campus?