Reserved Parking Now Available
NW Campus Convenience!
319 Conradi Street
Spaces within the Stadium Green Lot are available for purchase for current Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Vehicle access (entrance and exit) is from Conradi Street
- There is no vehicle access from Stadium Drive
- Pedestrian access to Stadium Drive
- Reserved to Special Permit holders
- Eligible only to current Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Enforcement from 7 AM – 6 PM, Monday - Friday
- Lot is closed for Home Football Games
How to Purchase
In order to secure a reserved space in the Stadium Green Lot please complete this form, print it out, and bring it IN PERSON* to the TAPS office (Transportation and Parking Services), located at 104 North Woodward Avenue.
These permits can be purchased for $580/year (August 15th of one year to August 15 of the following year), paid up-front (prorated). The permit fee is Non-Refundable.
How many spaces are available?
Where does this permit allow me to park?
This permit only allows parking within the Stadium Green Lot. This permit does NOT grant parking anywhere else on campus. To park in other on-campus lots, please use hourly parking or purchase a "VR/VRP" Employee 24/7 virtuial permit or (free) "VW" Student 24/7 virtual permit.
Can a University Department purchase space within this lot?
Can this permit be stacked with my current Faculty/Staff Virtual Permit?
Can I purchase this permit and cancel my current Faculty/Staff "VR" or "RP" virtual permit?
Is payroll deduction available for Faculty/Staff?
After parking, how do I get to campus?