Reserved Parking Now Available
NW Campus Convenience!
Spaces within the Stadium Green Lot are available for purchase for current Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Vehicle access (entrance and exit) is from Conradi Street
- There is no vehicle access from Stadium Drive
- Pedestrian access to Stadium Drive
- Reserved to Special Permit holders
- Eligible only to current Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Enforcement from 7 AM – 6 PM, Monday - Friday
- Lot is closed for Home Football Games
How to Purchase
To secure a reserved space in the Stadium Green Lot please click here to order.
These permits can be purchased for $580/year (August 15th of one year to August 15 of the following year), paid up-front (prorated). The permit fee is Non-Refundable.
How many spaces are available?
Where does this permit allow me to park?
This permit allows parking within the Stadium Green Lot AND grants parking in Student (W) spaces for students and Employee (R) spaces for faculty/staff - no additional permit is necessary.
Can a University Department purchase space within this lot?
Can I purchase this permit and cancel my current Faculty/Staff "VR" or "RP" virtual permit?
Is payroll deduction available for Faculty/Staff?
After parking, how do I get to campus?