Florida State University has partnered with Just Jump USA to provide motorist assistance to FSU Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Campus Roadside Program Services
Car Battery Jump Start Service
Alternator and Charging System Testing / Diagnostics
Car Door Unlock Service
Tire Change Service (must have spare)
Tire Inflation Service
Emergency Gas Service (maximum 2.5 gallons)
Towing Referral Service
General Troubleshooting Assistance
- 24/7 On-Call Priority Service
- Track the live location of your technician and estimated arrival time from the comfort of your phone via Just Jump’s advanced service tracking system.
- Automated Text Updates keep you fully informed on the status of your request.
- If eligible; costs are reimbursable by your auto club membership, car insurance, or other roadside assistance program.
- Multiple discounts and ongoing program promotions available.
- Free air freshener or car sunshade on select services.
- Limited Complimentary Assistance.
- Services are available for a flat rate of $17.95, Monday through Friday, 6AM to 6PM when classes are in session. After-hours assistance is also available and may include automated surcharges.
- Free or reduced rates during Move-In/Move-Out, Parents Weekend, and Graduation.
- Earn free credits for you and a friend by sharing your unique referral code.
Service Program Coverage Area: Florida State University
*Click image to expand
What do I need?
My car is located in between another car or in front of a wall. Will I need to push it so the technician can get to it?
Can my student account be charged?
How long before the service arrives?
What if I can’t afford service, but really need it?
I’m not on campus. Am I still covered?
Just Jump USA is an independently contracted partner of Florida State University; not an employee, department, or subdivision of FSU. For company policies, please visit justjumpusa.com/policies.