Florida State University has partnered with Just Jump USA to provide motorist assistance to FSU Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Campus Roadside Program Services:
- Car Door Unlock Service
- Car Battery Jump Start Service
- Car Battery Diagnostics
- Charging System Diagnostics
- Tire Change Service (must have spare)
- Tire Air Service
- Emergency Gas Service
- Towing Referral Service
- 24/7 On-Call Priority Service
- Track the live location of your technician and estimated arrival time from the comfort of your phone via Just Jump’s advanced service tracking system.
- Automated Text Updates keep you fully informed on the status of your request.
- If eligible; costs are reimbursable by your auto club membership, car insurance, or other roadside assistance program.
- Multiple discounts and ongoing program promotions available.
- Free air freshener or car sunshade on select services.
- Limited Complimentary Assistance.
- Service Fee: $17.95
- Automatically earn 5 points after the first transaction and an additional 5 points for each paid service. Redeem 10 points for free Campus Roadside Assistance. *Must be enrolled in the Just Jump USA Rewards Program to earn points towards free services.
Service Program Coverage Area: Florida State University
What do I need?
You will need to present your state-issued identification. Your FSUCard is not necessary.
My car is located in between another car or in front of a wall. Will I need to push it so the technician can get to it?
No. Please do not push or move your vehicle. Technicians can professionally service your vehicle wherever it is parked.
Can my student account be charged?
At this time, you can only pay for services using major debit/credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App.
How long before the service arrives?
Just Jump USA technicians strive to complete service calls in under 25 minutes from the time the call was dispatched. However, as an on-demand service, the actual time of arrival may vary.
What if I can’t afford service, but really need it?
Please contact Just Jump USA.
I’m not on campus. Am I still covered?
Just Jump USA’s general service rates, terms, and conditions will apply for any customers that need service outside of the Campus Roadside Program. Visit justjumpusa.com for more information.
Just Jump USA is an independently contracted partner of Florida State University; not an employee, department, or subdivision of FSU. For company policies, please visit justjumpusa.com/policies.