Faculty/Staff Reserved Parking
Available January 17, 2023
Quantities are limited, but space is guaranteed.
Faculty and Staff may purchase optional reserved parking with a VRES (Virtual Reserved) permit or in the Stadium Green Lot.
The VRES parking permit is an enhanced faculty/staff virtual permit and is only available to current FSU Faculty and Staff.
This permit allows 24/7 parking in a designated space on Level 1 of the Spirit Way Garage, along with the usual parking in all Faculty/Staff spaces, Student spaces after 4:30 PM and on weekends, and Loading Zones for 20 minutes.
- Permits are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- With virtual parking permits, there is no longer a need for temporary or printed permits. When the vehicle's license plate information is registered and associated with the permit, the virtual permit is valid to park on campus.
- This permit allows the registration of up to 5 vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc., but only one vehicle is allowed on campus at a time.
Faculty/Staff Reserved Parking Map
How to Purchase a VRES Permit
- These permits can be purchased for $580/year via payroll deduction only. The permit fee is Non-Refundable.
- Full-Time Faculty and Staff (A&P or USPS) are eligible to enroll in a payroll deduction program that deducts $24.17 (12-month Faculty/Staff) or $34.12 (9-month Faculty/Staff) from two paychecks/month towards the purchase of this virtual permit, and does not expire until the employee leaves FSU (is no longer employed by the University) or chooses not to renew at the start of the permit year (August 15th each year). OPS employees are not eligible to enroll in this program.
- Authorization for Payroll Deduction Form Once the form is received, a TAPS representative will contact you concerning next steps.
- Per University Regulations, an employee may only cancel the permit if leaving the University. Alternately, an employee may choose not to renew the permit at the start of the permit year (August 15th each year). Stop Payroll Deduction Form (Printable).
Is this program taking spaces away from students, faculty, and staff using their regular parking permit?
Where will this permit allow me to park?
*The Spirit Way Garage will require vacating on home football game weekends.
Does this permit provide a designated reserved space?
What if I have a rental/loaner vehicle?
Is there any other Reserved Parking available on campus?