Student Reserved Parking
Quantities are limited, but space is guaranteed.
The student reserved parking permits are premium add-ons to the free student permit and are only available to current FSU Students.
Permits are sold for the for the current permit year, prorated to the end of Spring semester for the academic year option, and prorated to August 15th for the annual permit option.
Permits for the next year are available starting August 15.
The VRES (Virtual Reserved) permit allows 24/7 parking in one of the following locations:
- Call St. Garage - Level 1
- St. Augustine Garage - Level 1
- Spirit Way Garage - Level 1
- Pensacola Student Reserved Lot
- Pensacola Street Garage - Level 1
This permit allows the registration of up to 5 vehicles, including motorcycles/scooters, but only one (1) vehicle is permitted to park on campus at a time.
Student Reserved Parking Map
How to Purchase a VRES Permit
- In order to secure a reserved space in one of these lots, please log in to the FSU Parking Permit Portal at permits.parking.fsu.edu.
- These permits can be purchased for $325/academic year (Aug 15 - May 5) and $415/annually, paid up-front (prorated). The permit fee is Non-Refundable.
- Permits are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is this program taking spaces away from students, faculty, and staff using their regular parking permit?
Where will this permit allow me to park?
*The Pensacola Street Garage will require vacating on home football game weekends.
Does this permit allow me to park in any student reserved lot?
Does this permit provide a specific reserved space?
Can I purchase a permit for more than one student reserved lot?
What if I have a rental/loaner vehicle?
Is there any other Reserved Parking available on campus?