Quantities are limited, but space is guaranteed.
The VRES parking permit is a premium add-on to the free student permit and is only available to current FSU Students.
This permit allows 24/7 parking in one of the following locations:
- Call St. Garage - Level 1
- St. Augustine Garage - Level 1
- Spirit Way Garage - Level 1
- Pensacola Student Reserved Lot
- Pensacola Garage - Level 1
This permit allows the registration of up to 5 vehicles, including motorcycles/scooters, but only one (1) vehicle is permitted to park on campus at a single time.
How to Purchase a VRES Permit
- In order to secure a reserved space in one of these lots, please log in to the FSU Parking Permit Portal at permits.parking.fsu.edu.
- These permits can be purchased for $325/academic year and $415/annually, paid up-front (prorated). The permit fee is Non-Refundable.
- Permits are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is this program taking spaces away from students, faculty, and staff using their regular parking permit?
Where will this permit allow me to park?
*The Pensacola Street Garage will require vacating on home football game weekends.
Does this permit allow me to park in any student reserved lot?
Does this permit provide a specific reserved space?
Can I purchase a permit for more than one student reserved lot?