Florida State University has partnered with Just Jump USA - Campus Roadside Program to provide motorist assistance to FSU Faculty, Staff, and Students.
Campus Roadside Program Services:
- Car Door Unlock Service
- Car Battery Jump Start Service
- Car Battery Diagnostics
- Charging System Diagnostics
- Tire Change Service (must have spare)
- Tire Air Service
- Emergency Gas Service
- Towing Referral Service
- 24/7 On-Call Priority Service
- Track the live location of your technician and estimated arrival time from the comfort of your phone via Just Jump’s advanced service tracking system.
- Automated Text Updates keep you fully informed on the status of your request.
- If eligible; costs are reimbursable by your auto club membership, car insurance, or other roadside assistance program.
- Multiple discounts and ongoing program promotions available.
- Free air freshener or car sunshade on select services.
- Limited Complimentary Assistance.
- Service Fee: $17.95
- Automatically earn 5 points after the first transaction and an additional 5 points for each paid service. Redeem 10 points for free Campus Roadside Assistance. *Must be enrolled in the Just Jump USA Rewards Program to earn points towards free services.
Service Program Coverage Area: Florida State University
What do I need?
My car is located in between another car or in front of a wall. Will I need to push it so the technician can get to it?
Can my student account be charged?
How long before the service arrives?
What if I can’t afford service, but really need it?
I’m not on campus. Am I still covered?
Just Jump USA is an independently contracted partner of Florida State University; not an employee, department, or subdivision of FSU. For company policies, please visit justjumpusa.com/policies.